Monday, January 10, 2011

The First Competiton!

Okaay, another post from me, BaybiiGurlii25 (Tashaa!). So Im in charge of the competiton, and I thought that it would be a good chance for Superstar members of Stardoll to recieve a piece of DKNY. Its not going to be old DKNY, But the value is around 20-50sds, so its pretty worth it if you ask me! Here is the DKNY The winner will recieve:


This is the DKNY Exlusive Gift, I think its a lovely print.

So, what you have to do, is design an outfit in the shops, but you have to be wearing the PPQ Velvet skirt, you do not have to buy the items, just make a tinypic of it and post it in the comments. I will judge who wore it best. Note* You will have a better chance if you do your makeup aswell. Also, the DKNY The winner will recieve, it will cost them 2sd and they have to add me as a friend. To get to my page, search BaybiiGurlii25 and thats me!

2 comments:

  1. http://tinypic.com/r/2e5759f/7

    Here is my entry! I have added you :) Thanks for this great opportunity! I looooooove DKNY :) So please choose me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HUIm2UPuGOc/TWLARbbgXrI/AAAAAAAABUs/VkvvgsO8oL0/s1600/yepp.png
    You are already my friend on Stardoll :)

    ReplyDelete